Platinum Landscape & Pools
Founded in 1998, Platinum Landscape & Pools is Utah’s premier full service landscape and swimming pool construction firm.
Specializing in design/build projects, we have a passion for providing the most innovative designs, award winning craftsmanship and an absolute dedication to excellence in customer service.
We are proud members of the Utah Nursery and Landscape Association and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals.
Landscaping and Pool Services:
Platinum Landscape and Pools offer a comprehensive range of services from concept to completion.
Our personalized approach combined with our in-house crews of skilled craftsmen ensures we achieve the best result for your needs, budget and site requirements.
Our expertise covers all aspects of exterior design including swimming pools, lawn, planting and trees, garden lighting, irrigation, pavers, walls, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, fire places and water features.
Recognized nationwide for our efficiencies, we take great pride in delivering award winning outdoor living environments.
Landscape and swimming pool construction is a complex, interactive process that requires great attention to detail during every phase of the project.
We are a design/build firm. We work collaboratively with clients to design, bid and then construct their dream landscape.
This eliminates the need for the client to engage a separate designer, co-ordinate and compare multiple bids and then manage any conflicts or change orders that arise from differing interpretations of the design.
The Design/build process allows us to be the singular source of accountability for all aspects of the project.
We partner with our clients to manage product specifications, budgets, communications and quality control.
By aligning our expertise with your goals we can deliver a single, seamless outcome that exceeds all expectations.
Although every project is unique our process is always the same:
On Site Consultation
- Discussion of unique features and site conditions.
- Review of functional requirements and intended uses of the landscape.
- Discussion of hard and soft landscaping requirements.
- Review of budgets and proposed timelines.
- Presentation of a design/build agreement for acceptance.
- Presentation and review of design concept(s).
- Review of budget and amendments to scope of works as required.
- Presentation of a detailed and itemized bid for acceptance.
- Selection of project palette including paving, wall and planting material.
- Confirmation of scheduling and project delivery timeline.
- Construction of project and final hand over.
Online Project Management:
Communication with our client's is our highest priority.
We have made signficant investments in a cloud based project management system for all our projects.
Clients are provided with a secure online portal which allows them access to job specifications, material selections and approvals, punch lists, payments and change orders. All with the convenience of a mobile app.